Patches for Waldorf Quantum/Iridium
51 Sounds from these categories:
Teach your Quantum or Iridium how to make sound!
The Frequture Wave²KR sound bank with 51 unique handcrafted patches is perfect to free the full potential of your beloved Waldorf Quantum or Waldorf Iridium! We programmed many hours to get a huge variety of different patches which will show you what these synths actually can do.
The sound bank contains:
- 51 inspiring patches from 19 categories for direct use in your music
- Usable with Waldorf Quantum and Iridium synthesizers
- Almost every patch is using mod-wheel and aftertouch!
- No samples needed! The oscillator types are: wavetabe, waveform, kernel and resonator.
- No custom wavetables needed!
- Detailed list of all patches as .pdf file
- Easy import from USB stick or SD card
What you get
How to load the patches
The upload is very easy:
- Download the ZIP archive after purchase
- Un-zip the archive and put the files into a folder on a USB stick or SD card
- Insert the stick/card into your Quantum or Iridium synthesizer
- Turn the synth on and open the “Load” menu
- Click on “Actions” and select “Import”
- Select your stick/card
- Select the folder (not the files) with the patches and click on “Import”
- Define a start slot and click on “Start”
For buy from within the EU.
This product is also included as a benefit in the membership for the Synthevis YouTube channel.