This software simulator shows you how a Waldorf Blofeld uses its modifiers in combination with modulation sources.
- Simulate up to 4 modulation sources and 4 modifiers at once (all with different colors)
- Marker for the current value for all modulation sources and modifiers
- Adjustable zoom
- Adjustable scale (milliseconds, seconds, minutes, Hertz)
- LFO modulation source with all shapes from the Blofeld (sine, sawtooth, triangle, square, random, sample and hold)
- LFO modulation source with all options from the Blofeld (fix phase, free phase, synchronization, global)
- Constant modulation source with adjustable value
- Envelope modulation source with adjustable attack, decay, sustain and release values
- Modifiers with all operations from the Blofeld (plus, minus, maximum, minimum, multiplication, and, or, xor)
- Modifiers with adjustable data sources
- Real time signal player with adjustable simulation speed
- Real time note/envelope trigger button
- Calculation display with detailed explanation of all algorithms and realtime signal value scope
What you get
You get a download of the simulator software for use on your computer.